Daniel “Danny” Levy is an associate attorney experienced in personal injury cases, including motor vehicle accidents, trucking accidents, and products liability cases. Danny is passionate about his clients’ cases —delivering sound counsel and aggressive advocacy. He takes care to listen to his clients on a personal level to understand the difficulties they have suffered because of their injuries, or their loss of a loved one.
Danny is active in the Tulsa community. He volunteers with Lawyers Fighting Hunger and Big Brothers Big Sisters of Oklahoma. He serves as a board member on the University of Tulsa College Of Law Alumni Board of Directors. During law school, Danny earned honors in Trial Practice, and received the CALI Award for Non-Profit Law. He also served as an editor on the Tulsa Law Review – the official law journal of the University of Tulsa, and was also selected by the law school faculty to serve as a “Student Ambassador” for prospective students.
While completing his undergraduate degree at the University of Missouri, Daniel served as an aid in the Missouri House of Representatives, focusing on increasing access to quality education for all Missouri children. Danny is proud to call Oklahoma his home, and as a St. Louis native, enjoys Cardinals baseball, Blues hockey and Provel cheese.
- Personal Injury, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Wrongful Death
- University of Tulsa College of Law, J.D., 2014
- University of Missouri, B.A., Political Science, 2011
- Admitted to the Oklahoma Bar, 2014
- Oklahoma State Court
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma
- American Bar Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Tulsa County Bar Association
Recognitions & Contributions
- Board Member, Univ. of Tulsa College of Law Alumni Board of Directors. 2016-Present
- “Big Brother”, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Oklahoma, 2015-2016
- Voted “Best of the Best”, Oklahoma Magazine
- Volunteer, Lawyers Fighting Hunger, 2011-Present
- Commissioner, Tulsa County Bar Association Young Lawyers Softball League, 2015-2016
- St. Louis, Missouri